Sri. L. Adaikalaraj (Late)
Who We Are?
SRIMATHI RANI ADAIKALARAJ EDUCATIONAL & CHARITABLE TRUST is a registered trust which was established in the year 1994 to serve the youth of our Motherland through education.
Srimathi Rani Adaikalaraj Educational & charitable Trust was created by our honorable founder Shri L.Adaikalaraj (Late), the former M.P. from Tiruchirappalli constituency. The present Managing Trustee & Correspondent of Jenneys Group of Institutions and JENNEY’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is Thiru. A.Joseph Francis, a man of simplicity but a dynamic personality with the twin views of Education for the Masses and serving the society through education. Our young Secretary Mr. J.F.Antony Siddhant, a young enterprising and energetic personality is ably managing and successfully promoting Jenneys Group of Institutions.
To champion the cause of justice & human dignity and to overcome emerging challenges of society, our Trust started JENNEY’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION in the year 2007 at Tiruchirappalli for young student Teachers. Jenney’s college of Education is approved by the National council for Teachers Education and affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education university, Chennai.
The society-conscious trustees of Srimathi Rani Adaikalaraj Educational & charitable Trust have established Jenney’s Academy College of Hotel Management, affiliated to Alagappa University, Karaikudi; Jenney’s College of Nursing (B.Sc.) affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and Jenney’s College of Physical Education offering B.P.Ed. programme approved by NCTE and affiliated to Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University, Chennai.
Greetings and very warm wishes!
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” - Malcolm X
Students are priceless diamonds and the future pillars of our beloved Motherland. A student does not attain his full height until he is educated. Education is the key to everything that is good. As a member of the founder’s family and the correspondent, I hold it my bounden duty to fulfil the dream of our founder, Shri L.Adaikalaraj (Late) M.P., in providing a centre of excellence for the most esteemed calling - that of a teacher - education.
With conducive green atmosphere, positive learning environment, classy infrastructure along the latest facilities and talented teaching faculty, I would like to help every student unlock the doors of their future through our Jenney’s College of Education.
May every student who steps into the portals of Jenneys develop wings of fire to dispel the darkness of ignorance and set the skies ablaze.
Looking forward to providing a platform for your success……
Thiru. A.Joseph Francis
(Managing Trustee & Correspondent)
Mr. J.Antony Siddhant
“Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow” - Anthony Angelo
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. The time to learn is limited. Don’t waste it. Have the courage to follow your heart. Jenneys is here to help students define a unique career and life vision, connecting you to the resources and opportunities that will enable you to make your vision a reality.
As a member of the founder’s and the correspondent’s family, it gives me pride to say that Jenneys offers her services, resources, and learning-based programmes that support the latest development of teaching techniques and skills. Empowering students through meaningful opportunities and wide experiences will mold one into creative, motivated, resourceful and confident teachers of the future.
Let us walk hand in hand to create a better future!
From the Principal’s Desk……
“Education is not the filling of the pail, but the lighting of a fire”- W.B. Yeats
The destiny of a nation is shaped in the classrooms of today. Jenney’s college of Education with her latest data and insights analyzing the present day trends and outcomes has focused on building mindsets and tool-sets for career readiness. Dedicated to removing barriers so that teachers can teach to their full potential and every student can have undivided attention, Jenneys maintains the highest professional and motivation levels.
“Teachers affect eternity and no one can tell where their influence stops”. So, students of Jenney’s college of Education are carefully groomed in the virtues of hard work, discipline, innovativeness, compassionate outlook and appropriate ethical practices in their profession.
Delighted to state that the unstinted support of the correspondent, secretary and staff makes the flag of Jenney’s fly high. May God Shower his Blessings on our institution and may Jenney’s continue to be an inspiration to all.
- Teaching and Learning.
- Liberation of Knowledge.
- To impart par excellence Education for integrated all-round personality development.
- Trained to express themselves with Compassion, Love, Creative Action, Self-Discipline and Self-Confidence.
- Higher Academic and Ethical standards through value-based Education and character building.
- Empowerment through Higher Education.
- Jenney’s College of Education values excellence in her Educational endeavours. Furthermore, the college cherishes an Academic environment with the Motto “Teaching for All to Learn”.
- Finally, in keeping with our Mission Jenney’s college of Education strives to provide Student-Teacher’s with multifaceted capabilities.
- Help to mold Educational professionals recognized for quality and significance of their Teaching, Research Acumen, Scholarship, Service Outreach and Leadership.
- Enhance the Commitment of Faculty members and students to the importance of Diversity, Social Justice and Democratic citizenship.
- Providing Leadership in the development of collaborative, professionals relationship with schools, organizations and other institutions focusing on the improvement of education in schools, communication and workplace settings.
- Augmenting the effective and efficient Management of the college.
- Encouraging reciprocal growth.
- Fostering integrated Development.